COVID-19 has had a huge impact in the UK and all across the world and this has affected how I work as a Solution Focused Hypnotherapist.
Since March of this year, like many, I moved my practice online which went well and proved successful. But now and in keeping with key Government/NHS/PSE regulations and the high regulatory standards of my governing bodies, (NCH, AfSFH, CNHC, NCP) I’ve taken the precautions to start seeing my clients face to face again as well as online.
You can be assured that I have completed a risk assessment of my place of work and all hygiene measures are in place.
For face to face sessions:
- Please arrive at scheduled time only.
- On arrival please phone or text me from outside and I will come out to meet you.
- I will be using a face shield – client to wear a mask until inside the therapy room.
- A waiting area will not be available.
- A non- contact infrared thermometer will be used to take your temperature before entering the therapy room.
- There will be a 2m distancing measure in place in the therapy room.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, please use on entering the therapy room.
- The client chair will be sanitised between sessions.
- Please bring your own water and blanket and pen and paper if required.
- Toilets have hand washing facilities.
Even though there may be ‘extra steps’ to be taken to see my clients face to face, they can be assured that they will always receive a professional welcome so that the next steps of my client’s hypnotherapy journey are inspired.
When you book an Initial Consultation, I provide a full explanation on how hypnotherapy works and how it may help you.
Tel: 07765 692 072